Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Vendors!

For-profit and Non-profit vendors welcome!

Fill out the application here.

Vendors currently signed up:

Our event is sponsored by:

Scavenger Hunt Pre-sale Tickets

Click HERE!

**Scavenger Hunt includes the hunt, a haunted house (on-site), a chance at great prizes, free pumpkin for painting contest, free bag of dog or cat treats, and of course, a drink on us!!

This event is to help support our new venture of starting 

ResQme Cafe.

ResQme Cafe is a cafe/bakery where we will make human grade dog/cat treats and food plus have baked goods, pastries, Coffee, sandwiches, salads, etc for humans. It will be a place where you can bring your fur babies to relax, eat, and drink.

90% of the proceeds will be evenly divided between our spay/neuter program, our foster/adoption program, supporting our No Kill Louisville Pet Food Bank, our Hope Fund, and building a No Kill Shelter. The other 10% will be donated to other animal welfare charities (a different one each month).

We will have adoptables on site, including allowing other rescue organizations to come in each weekend with their adoptables.

We will also carry pet supplies and have a small boutique for local businesses that are animal related.

Please consider making a donation to help make this happen and don't forget to share!

0